Tuesday 17 July 2012

I am finally starting a blog....

My very second attempt to start blogging. I have totally forgotten that I have subscribed before, about a year ago... I guess I must have freeze at the idea of exposing myself to the virtual world out there...(I am still shy and fearful about it!!!).. OK.. I am breathing... Deeply... I am feeling the fear and typing anyway... Sorry, I must breath again... Today I was reading a very inspirational staff from Kelly Rae Roberts who has just gave me the strength to do what I am doing right now.. Thanks Kelly, your story is just amazingly uplifting.. 01.04am in London, I must try to sleep now... I leave you with this little video of some of my paintings, feel free to comment.. Sweet dreams! Glo.x http://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=m6pdys5iq#/user/glolettinggo?client=mv-google

No comments:

Post a Comment