Monday 27 August 2012

Female and Male

A couple of months or so I found myself thinking and reflecting about the eastern philosophies and their concept of yin (feminine/receptive) and yang (masculine/active).They have said that everything in the universe is made up of these two forces (everything includes each of us)...

Yes, I believe that we all have male and female energies within us, but somehow we have lost these parts of ourselves... Perhaps one of the most difficult task would be to know how to reclaim this lost... Maybe if we would know how to develop these energies fully, we could live our lifes in total bliss.

Lets don't forget that our female aspect is our intuitive self, our deepest and wisest part. One must learn to listen to her carefully to be directed in the right direcction at all times. The male aspect is action, our hability to do things...

Just imaging for a moment the total unison, the total union of these two energies, working together within ourselves.. As they say, this process must certainly be the basis of all creation... Mmmmmm... The thought is just so powerful... It really energise me, like it did at that moment in time, when this painting was created...




Yes, most of my paintings are created with the energy flowing from within.., its like being 'in the zone'... all of the sudden, time does not exists... This, to me, it is a clear example of these two energies working in harmony, listening one another.  Wouldn't you agree that female intuition together with the male action equals creativity?.

Oh! just before I say good night, and for those of you who have asked, you can find my work for sell in Etsy, just click on this link http://www.etsy.com/shop/GEmbid?ref=search_shop_redirect

Thank you so much for reading.

3 comments:

  1. My name is Candace. I am a photographer taking Kelly Rae Roberts Flying Lessons coarse. I was just visiting Kelly's blog and reading her comments on her recent post I saw your and thought I would take a look. I think your art is AMAZING!!!!! I think I am going to pop over to etsy so I can dream about which piece I want to buy. Hope fully I will dream it right into my house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candance, I was wondering how you were doing with the Flying Lessons course from Kelly R. Roberts. I have the e-book of the course and, althoguh I didn't finish reading it, thanks to it I found the motivation the start writing this blog.. I am strill struggleing but I keep writing.. How is going for you? I love to hear from you.. LoL xx

      Delete
  2. Dear Candace, thank you so much for your enchanting message... You really touched and uplifted my soul... I would have never thought that my very first comment would ever be so magical, kind and encouraging. You cannot imaging how much I appreciate your words. L&L Glo.x

    ReplyDelete