Thursday 28 February 2013

Embrace Change

Wow! Gushing rain, cold howling winds, all interspersed with a sprinkling of sunshine here and there. Nature’s powerful diversity is grabbing our attention!  I just love all these changes…


Changes, changes.., mmmmm… We are organic beings and therefore we change every day even if we do not notice it…  We live our lives evolving and actively creating change, and intuitively we learn how to go with the flow when inevitable change comes our way.

"Change has long been a fearful thing for human beings ... and at the same time, it is our most Divine opportunity. Clinging to the banks of the river may seem safe and more secure, but life's possibilities are truly engaged only when we trust, release and become part of The Flow of the Universe" 
- Chelle Thompson, Editor of Inspiration Line-

We must open our minds to the opportunities and possibilities that hide behind any undesired, unexpected and inconvenient change.

I have to repeat again the following quote which I absolutely love and gives me such strength and energy boosting.

"If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies".- Author Unknown

All of a sudden I asked myself why I am talking about 'change' today, perhaps my soul is trying to tell me something... am I longing for a change in my life?... Yes, at some level I believe I am...., I have been so unhappy for so long now..., too long..., too too long..., but it is like if I am expecting nature to show me the way, is like I am expecting the Universe to upload me with the necessary and right energy to action… 

(to be finalized)

Yesterday it was my birthday... For the last few months I have been crying in silence..., and I am still feeling very weeping, and specially yesterday... one year more, and feeling so alone, so empty, so unloved..., too many tears..., too many memories..., too much thinking... too much reflecting in so many things, too much trying to understand why we come to this.... after twenty seven years..., why this happen.. after so much happiness for so many years, so much love, so much lost, so much complicity.... Ohhh! Why am I creating this reality... I know, it has to be because I need to get stronger inside-out, because changes are difficult, because we get so attached to people and things..., and specially we get attached to the man we love..., but I WILL NEVER GET ATTACHED TO REMAIN UNHAPPY..., and this has to give me the necessary strength to change, to change my reality for a HAPPY one...

Thank you so much for reading...x











No comments:

Post a Comment