Tuesday 16 October 2012

Spot the difference

Just a quick note today to keep you entertained, and.., to give you a little break from reading about my philosophies and inner reflexions..., I thought it would be fun to share with you one little drawing I did last Friday morning (Yesssssssss, I am not working on Fridays..........juppppiiiiiiiiiiii)...., (some other day I will share with you the joy and extasis of having one day for myself after 3.5 years... Aleluya!!!), which I modified after having finished it...

I am sure you can spot the difference...





Which one you like more?... What does it tells you?... Are you into faces?....  I love painting faces... Like Tam Laporte (I am sure most of you are familiar with her great art) of willowing says, I am getting addicted to faces...arrggggggrrrhhhhhhh... I love seeing them coming through the paper...

Please feel free to share your findings....and......, keep painting.

(L&L)

No comments:

Post a Comment