Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Mysterious

“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.” - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)


For some reason this quote from Einstein came into mind this morning. I took note of it from something I read a while ago and indeed touched my Inner-Self enough to think about its deep meaning and to share with you today…

The Mysterious….mmmmm… Yes, I believe when we know the existence of something that we cannot understand, explain or identify, it becomes mysterious.…

The Mysterious….mmmmm… What a lovely sounded word, don’t you think?...  Its like a soft whisper in your ear… Have you ever experience the mysterious?... Myself I can only get as close as when I have been painting for hours and felt just like minutes… When suddenly I am aware that ‘time does not exists’… These have been really magical moments... nearly like being in trance (but not quite, I wish!….jejeje)… These have certainly been my mysterious moments… An overwhelming feeling of unison with the Self, of knowing that we are all the same and part of the ‘whole’. We are all connected to the Universe…
 
When Einstein believed it to be ‘the most beautiful thing one can experience’, I can, in my humble being identify with it, even if it is in a very small capacity…

Here below are images of work in progress with the finished painting… This it was one of those mysterious moments…  
Thank you so much for visiting and reading this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment